Monday, January 26, 2015

Rimmel London Eyeliner and Gentle Makeup Remover Review

Hi guys!

I recently received two Rimmel London products in my Frosty Voxbox complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

I already did a mini review on that post, but I wanted to give a more in-depth review on these two products. The first is the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Kohl Eyeliner in Black.



As I said in my previous post, I already owned the nude version of this and loved it for using in my waterline. The black is just as creamy and soft and works really well for tightlining, which is something I've been trying to get into but teaching yourself to poke yourself in the eye isn't the easiest. Says the girl who wears contacts.



I like how much thicker tightlining makes my lashes look, and the black stays just as well as the nude. In the above picture I'm wearing both nude and black eyeliner, and I think it makes an overall complete look. Plus, they're both so creamy I can swipe them on no problem!

The other Rimmel London product is the Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.


I don't use waterproof mascara because I don't find I need it, but this sure does make taking off eye makeup easier! I wish I had had it when I was performing. My face wipes do a great job of taking off makeup on the outside of my eye, but this newfound love of tightlining I've developed means that I need something more hardcore. And this is great. It's gentle so it doesn't bother my eyes (or my skin) and it removes the dark eyeliner and mascara (even non-waterproof can be hard to remove sometimes!) quickly and easily.

So that's that! Do you guys use Rimmel London products? What are your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment