Monday, February 10, 2014

Mini Fashion Haul - Gap, Loft, Banana Republic

Hi guys!

Today I have something a little different to show you. Recently my mom and I went shopping to find my sister a black long-sleeved shirt, and ended up with a lot more! Everywhere was having crazy sales, so I got a few things.

We started at Gap. I got two workout tops which I love. It's always nice to feel cute when you're sweaty and gross!



We stopped into Loft and I scored an awesome pair of red cords. My mom has the same pants (in her size) and says she absolutely loves them. They're pretty perfect: super comfortable, they come up high enough, they're skinny but don't make me look like a sausage casing, and best of all: they were $20!


And last, but not least, we went to Banana Republic. The sales here weren't quite as good, but we made out okay. I got this GORGEOUS cobalt blue cardigan (which are quickly becoming my new favorite fashion piece) and a nice flowy top.



It's always when I'm not looking that I find the best pieces! Have you guys hit on any awesome deals lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment