Friday, February 7, 2014

Nail of the Week 1/27 & 2/3

Hi guys!

These past two weeks I went a little more natural/chic in my polish colors. The first one is Zoya Shay.


I've had this one for a while, but I am SO glad I finally got around to it. It's the perfect nude shade for me. Plus, it goes back and forth between brownish, beige, and pinkish depending on the light. I think everyone should have at least one really excellent nude shade in their collection, and this one is definitely mine.

This week I was wearing Julep Olivia.


I really like this polish, but it was a bad week for my nails. The dry weather is really taking a toll on them, so I broke 3 in a day and a half and two more between Wednesday and today. I ended up taking my polish off today to give my nails some time to rest and (hopefully) get stronger before I paint on Sunday. Regardless, I liked this color more than I thought I would. I've always thought dark nail polish looks really chic, and I like that this has that feeling without being as harsh as black. 

Do you guys have any tips and tricks to keep your nails from becoming dry and brittle? Combine the cold weather with the fact that my nails are already prone to peeling, and I am one unhappy nail polish lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment