Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Major ball droppage

Guys.

I know. I dropped the ball. I dropped the ball, and it rolled under a desk, and I've spent the past two weeks looking for it. I found it, and I'm picking it back up, I promise.

I'm sincerely sorry for my absence. The past two weeks have just been ridiculously busy. It started with Dawn getting me started on a project toward the end of my furlough which I spent the majority of my time on. Then, just as that was coming to an end, I got sick. Right as I was getting done being sick, I drove to Connecticut to hang out with my best friend from college, and from there back to Maine. I got here on Sunday, started back at work on Monday, and I've been trying to get my feet back under me ever since.

But I will catch up. I'm starting now, and I will do my NOTW this Friday as usual. This weekend, I will unpack my stuff and figure out my blog so I can start posting regular content again. I have so many things I wanted to share with you guys, but I just couldn't find the time to get it done.

Please bear with me as I catch up on everything. I will try my hardest to regain my balance between personal life, work life, and blog life.

In repentance, please accept some pictures from the past two weeks.

(Late) Valentine's Day cookies


Paint Nite with my Mom

Best friend time with Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment