Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favorites

Hi guys! It's time for another favorites post! Let's see what I've been loving this month!

1. Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask


I did a full review on this already, and it's really just amazing. I've been looking for so long for a mask to do what this one does, and I got mine for free! It really doesn't get any better than that!


2. Lush Lip Service Lip Balm


I picked this up at the very end of February while visiting Alex, and it quickly became a favorite. It's incredibly hydrating, and even after it's worn away some (or I've had it on overnight) it doesn't feel thick and uncomfortable like some lip balms. Plus, who doesn't love all natural products? Unfortunately, I lost mine at the theater this past Friday, so I need to make a trip to Portland to get another one!

3. Pop Beauty Eyeshadow Trio in Naturally Bare


Save a couple of days, this trio is all I've been wearing this month. I love natural looks, and this trio makes that happen with the smallest amount of effort. It's also just so travel friendly that it naturally wins out over my bigger palettes for short trips.

And that's kind of it! It's been such a busy month, I haven't had a whole lot of time to try new products, but I hope to change that this month! Stay tuned!


PS As you may have noticed, I did something stupid and lost a ton of pictures on my blog. I'm hoping to fix those ASAP, but it may take me a little time. Thanks for bearing with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment