Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Home is wherever I'm with you

Hi guys!

At the end of May, I got to go home for a little bit to take a break before TAM gets all crazy for the summer. It was a great trip, even though it was too short.

I was home for my mom's birthday, so on Sunday I got to see my O's play!

Adding some variety to my normal game day hair

The best way to celebrate a birthday!

Such a beautiful day for some baseball!

Then on Monday, Memorial Day, we grilled, and I made a sour cream chocolate bundt cake for dessert!



Unfortunately I don't have an after picture because, well, I forgot. Also the bundt pan I was using was not very conducive to actually having a whole bundt cake after the baking process. I'll know better for next time.

It was a great trip. Baltimore really is home for me, no matter what. 




No comments:

Post a Comment