Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites

Hi guys!

Today I have my June favorites to show you. I have actually been using a surprising number of new products this past month, most of which I love! So, without further ado:

Covergirl Foundation



After seeing everyone and their mother talk about this on Youtube and feeling like I needed to bump up my foundation coverage with my skin issues happening, I finally picked this up, and I was not disappointed. It builds beautifully, looks natural, and is really easy to blend and apply. It never feels cakey or thick, and I really can't say enough good things about it.

Maybelline Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer



Another "Youtube made me buy it" product that I'm totally loving. I was very upset over Covergirl discontinuing my favorite undereye concealer, but this one is so much better, I'm surprised I didn't switch earlier. Great coverage and brightening and super easy to apply.

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Brow Gel



And yet a third Youtube-suggested product. Once you start with a brow gel, I feel like you can't ever go back. I finally got my eyebrows done at a Benefit Brow Bar so not only are they perfectly shaped, they stay that way!

Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy



This was a new product I got in the PopSugar Special Edition Summer Box (that post is coming, I swear), and I'm really liking it. I have tended to shy away from cheek stains in the past because putting something liquid-y on my already oily face never seemed like a smart plan. However this stuff really does stay where it's put, and I love having that color on my cheeks all day long!

Mask of Magnaminty



I bought this at the suggestion of my best friend, and I was not disappointed. Though most masks you use on dry skin, the LUSH employee told me she puts it on at the beginning of her shower and then rinses it off after she's washed her hair, shaved, etc. So I've been using it that way every day, and I really like it. I don't like mint, but it just ends up being very refreshing. Plus, how can you hate on fresh ingredients?

Healthy Sexy Hair Beach Spray (and beach sprays in general)



Now that it's summer, I put mousse in my hair after I shower at night, and when I wake up, I dampen it again and use a beach spray. I love how lightweight and effortless it makes my hair and hair styling process. I recently ran out of this one, but I have other brands that I'll be using in the meantime. I definitely want to come back to this one though.

So those are all my June favorites! What have you guys been loving now that the weather's getting warmer?



No comments:

Post a Comment