Thursday, June 5, 2014

May Favorites

Hi guys!

I'm going to be playing catch up here for a while, so bear with me that everything's a month old. Hopefully I'll be posting pretty regularly for the next couple of weeks. After that things might get spotty.

Today, though, I'm here to share my May Favorites. I tried a lot of new products this month that I absolutely loved. Let's jump in!

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette



I got this in my PopSugar Box last month, and I've been using it every day since. The colors are so pigmented, but pretty and natural (my favorite) and ridiculously easy to blend. I'm not sure I ever would've picked this up on my own, so I'm glad it worked out this way. I think this is my first encounter with Too Faced, and I'm not disappointed!

Dial Greek Yogurt Vanilla Honey Body Wash



This was a favorite that definitely grew on me over the month. I love it because it's moisturizing, but not super thick. Plus, it smells really good. It was a good transition body wash for me this month as Maine slowly pulls itself out of winter and into spring (finally!)

Lush Full of Grace Serum Bar



I'm now on my second one of these and more in love than ever. It's just perfect. Moisturizing, but great for use under makeup as well. It lasts a pretty long time (my first I took me just under 3 months to use up), and I really enjoy the different application. No more trying to get the last little bit of product out of a bottle!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream



Holy soft skin, Batman! Seriously one of the most moisturizing, skin-softening products I've ever used. I only use this in certain areas, especially wherever I'm going to put my acne cream. It makes my skin amazingly soft, and doesn't leave me feeling thick or greasy.

Hard Candy Glamoflauge



I finally ran out of my discontinued Covergirl & Olay concealer, so I decided to bite the bullet and try this. I'd been wanting to for a while, and I was not disappointed. While I don't use it under my eyes (new favorite coming next month for sure!), it does a fantastic job of covering anything else from dark spots to blemishes new and old to redness. A little goes a LONG way, so I will basically never run out of this tube. Bad for the company, lovely for me.

And I think that's it! I fell in love with so many things this month, I'm probably missing some, and I already have some products I started using toward the end of the month that I know will be June favorites. Can you believe it's June already? I can't. This year has flown by, and I know the summer will go by fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment