Wednesday, June 18, 2014

May 2014 Ipsy Bag

Hi guys!

Today I have my (late) May Ipsy Bag. I figured I should post about this one before my June bag shows up!


First of all, I'm obsessed with this bag. I love anything trees/leaves, and it's canvassy and very "green" feeling. I love it.

Inside my bag, I received Hang Ten Classic Sport 50 SPF sunscreen, Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo in Celestial & Opal, Coastal Scents Classic Blending Brush, Olive Natural Beauty Lip Balm, and Pur~Lisse Moisturizer.

I have similar feelings about this bag as I had about the April bag and my Influenster Voxbox. I'm just meh. I like the eyeshadow and that's about it. I have moisturizer and lip balm that I'm obsessed with right now, so I'm in the mood to try anything else. I already received a blending brush, and I still haven't touched the last sample of sunscreen I got from ipsy.

I've seen spoilers from June, though, and Rebecca Minkoff designed the bag, so I'm kind of really excited about it. I also saw a Nyx gloss, so I think June will be much better. Be on the lookout for that soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment