Monday, June 23, 2014

May 2014 Beauty Box Five

Hi guys!

Today I have my May Beauty Box Five to show you. I actually got this free because I signed up to get my first box free and then cancelled because I wanted to test it out. From what I've heard, they did it for people, but they also didn't give them the standard Beauty Box which I get but also, if you want them to subscribe, you should give them the same experience they would get if they were to subscribe.

Regardless, I probably won't subscribe because I just wasn't that impressed with the products inside. Let's see what I got:




Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

I have too much lotion. Especially for someone who doesn't use lotion all that often and likes the hassle free spray on stuff when she does. But, it'll be good for traveling, I suppose.

H20 Plus Hand and Nail Cream 

Unfortunately, right now, I'm so loyal to my The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter, that I don't even want to try anything else. Even though I have a bunch of hand lotions that I'm sure are just as good. Though, once again, traveling sizes of things are definitely good.

Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths

These are actually an awesome idea, and though I haven't used them yet, I totally should. I confess: I'm a sweaty person. And summer is not usually my friend because of that. Now that I'm working professionally, it'll be nice to have something to help with that. This is probably the only product I'd be interested in repurchasing.

Harvey Prince 'Hello' Perfume

This has a nice scent. It has a mix of Meyer lemon, mandarin, grapefruit, forsythia, and plumeria. I think I'd use this scent a lot for summer if I had a full size. Unfortunately, the full size is really pricey for perfume (like, more than even the Peace, Love, and Juicy Couture that I lusted over forever) so I probably won't ever pick it up for myself. 

Cattiva Precision Eye Liner

I feel like I'm a little over the eyeliner thing. Especially black eyeliner. I find that black is too harsh for my eyes on a daily basis, so I almost never wear it. 


So that's everything I got. As I said before, I won't be subscribing to Beauty Box Five at this point. Ipsy is enough for me for beauty products. I already feel like I have too many things I've never use anyway!

Hope everyone's doing well!


No comments:

Post a Comment