Monday, June 16, 2014

Influenster Spring Fling Voxbox

Hi guys!

Today I have my Spring Fling Influenster Voxbox to show you!



In this Voxbox I got Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons, Nivea Skin Firming Moisturizer, Kiss Everlasting French Manicure press on nails, Rimmel RetroGlam mascara, and a Labor Day Peach Pie car air freshener.

I'm still not super impressed with the Voxboxes I've been getting. The last two I've gotten have been kind of "meh" for me. This one is no different. The only thing I'm excited about is the mascara. I don't use tampons, and I'm kind of tired of Kiss Nails products. Especially press on nails, which I also don't use. The lotion is fine, and the air freshener will be nice (though I'm partial to my Yankee Candle Clean Cotton one).

I know they're free, but I'd really love to get things that I'll actually use and maybe purchase again.

Did you guys get the Spring Fling Voxbox? Are you excited or are you underwhelmed like I am?


No comments:

Post a Comment