Tuesday, October 22, 2013

We'll be counting stars

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I sure did, even if I didn't get that much sleep!

I know I said I was going to lay off talking about it, but I've now gone on four dates with this guy, so I may be past the "counting my chickens" phase at this point.

We hung out again Tuesday night and saw Insidious 2 which I didn't hate as much as the first one, but it still wasn't great. Then on Friday I met up with him and we went to his house, watched Child's Play 2 (also bad) and played drinking games with his roommates. On Saturday night I met up with him again to get dinner and then I got major points by finding a live stream of the Boston-Detroit game, so we watched that.

I spent most of Sunday reading, and I finished my 46th book last night! I forgot how ridiculously accomplished it makes me feel to finish a book.

Yesterday I spent all day working on the website. I had one major breakthrough and one really frustrating issue (that I still don't know if I can fix) and I fixed a bunch of small things. I still have serious work to do on the production history, but at least there are other, less tedious things on my plate now. We also have two sets of postcards to label and send out, a poster that needs creating, and various other projects I have to work on. I like being busy, but I have a feeling it's about to get crazy.

The thing I'm most pumped about this week? Pretty Little Liars comes back tonight!


I can't get over this show. Nor do I want to!

What are you guys excited about this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment