Friday, April 4, 2014

Nail of the Week 3/24 & 3/31

Hi guys! Sorry about Wednesday. It's been a crazy week for me, but I'm being very productive. And my nails are looking great, so that's a plus!


Last week I was wearing Essie's For the Twill of It, and, once again, it chipped before I could get a decent bottle shot. Still, this picture shows off the color better than I thought it might. Such a beautiful duochrome grey/purple - green.


This week I have Essie's Sable Collar which in the bottle looks reddish, while I was painting looked brownish, and in certain lights looks purplish. It switches colors so often, I'm not even sure what to call it! It's lasted amazingly well, though, given the previous two weeks. 

I'm super excited to be getting into spring colors soon! I've got a radiant orchid coming up that I've been dying to wear!



No comments:

Post a Comment