Friday, July 4, 2014

Nail of the Week 6/23 & 6/30

Hi guys!

Happy July 4th! I'm working today, so no exciting plans for me, though I may watch fireworks later if it doesn't rain.

Anyway, I finally got back to painting my nails after a lot of time off. I missed all my colors and my weekly ritual, so I'm glad to have it back!


Last week I was wearing Sally Hansen's XTreme Wear Marine Scene. I liked the frosted finish more than I thought I would.


This week I'm wearing Julep's Paulette which I got in my May Maven Box. I'm loving this orchid-y color so much this year. 

Both of these lasted FANTASTICALLY. Seriously. The Paulette picture was taken on Thursday after painting my nails on Sunday. Nail polish never lasts like that on me. I don't know if it's my new base coat, my new top coat, or a combination of both, but I'm loving it. Definitely a new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment