Thursday, August 29, 2013

Busy Baltimore Bee

It's been a week. Unfortunately, coming home means taking care of business first and foremost.

I've now visited Labcorp, my dentist, my doctor, and my hair dresser.

I went from this:


To this:

Excuse the shiny. I didn't get a chance to take a picture until later.
Okay, so it looks basically the same. Whatever, having my hair cut makes me feel pretty!

I've also interviewed three people, bought a dress for a wedding, gone through the stuff I left at home, got my Victoria's Secret back pack fixed, talked to two people in my field to get advice, helped my neighbor with online stuff, and today I'll meet the guy who's going to fix our house, make a Goodwill run, go to the Post Office (LOTS of swapping), swing through Whole Foods, and maybe make it out with my sanity.

So much for a relaxing time at home, huh?

That's not even the end of it either! So many things, so little time! I'm almost looking forward to going back to Maine just so I can have some down time! Though then I need to get my butt in gear and start educating myself on the marketing train. 

Life never stops, y'all. Hope you're having a good week!


1 comment: