Friday, August 2, 2013

July Favorites

It's that time of the month! The time where I talk about things I've been loving this month. I don't have too many new favorites this month, but I do have some! Let's see what they are!


Julep Gloria



I got this polish in a swap, and I'm in love with it. I've been wearing it on my toes for most (all?) of the month, and it's the perfect coral polish I've been searching for. 


Clearly Spotted



This is part of Maybelline's new Polka Dot Collection, and from the minute I saw swatches, I wanted it. It looks like paint splatter, and I'm in love with it. This month I wore it over Julep's Renee, and it made me the happiest little girl the entire time I was wearing it.

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore



Beka suggested this book to me and BOY was she right. I read it in one day because I absolutely devoured it while I was in the booth. It's everything I like: mystery, books, intelligence - seriously, if you like any of these things definitely read this book!

Baby Lips Electro in Oh! Orange



This is also from a new Maybelline Collection. I tried to try out the Baby Lips line a while back, but I ended up getting a mint one by accident, so I hadn't until I picked up this one. I now have a clear one as well, and I love them both. This one is fairly sheer, but when it mixes with my natural color, it's a beautiful coral color. Can you guys tell I'm into coral lately?


BH Eyeshadow Samples



I received this sample from this month's ipsy bag, and I like it a lot! I saw some things about people not liking it because the colors don't go together (they're from three separate palettes) but I disagree! I like wearing the gold on my lid, the brown as my crease color, and the dark purple as an outer corner color. The brown and the gold are beautifully pigmented and have a nice texture. The purple is a little chalky, but it works just fine as a corner color.


Sunkist Fruit Snacks



These aren't technically a July favorite since I discovered them last summer, but I have been going through them like nobody's business. They only see the big pack like this at Walmart, which sucks, but they're so good that I'm willing to buy two regular sized boxes at Hannaford. I normally eat two packs after lunch. It's the perfect size sweet thing.

So that's everything! What all have you guys been loving in July?

No comments:

Post a Comment