Thursday, August 8, 2013

Everybody here is feeling Write On!

I'm so punny.

My life is getting busy, y'all.



In addition to running shows, I'm designing 10 staged readings for a middle/high school competition called Write On! It's a lot to do in such a short time (did I mention it's a little over a week away?) especially when certain directors won't email me back.

Hopefully it doesn't become as frustrating and stressful as I have a feeling it will.

I'm also about to put on a marketing hat. Dawn and I had a really awesome meeting on Tuesday about my schedule and the types of things I'll be doing as I take over the digital content. Some of it starts before I'm technically the marketing intern, so I will be doing sound and marketing stuff at the same time.

It's going to be a busy last two weeks. I'm definitely ready for a change, though. I've enjoyed my time here and the people here, but I'm excited about it calming down. And having my own room (!!!)

I took some me time on Monday and wandered around TJMaxx, Target, and Walmart. It was nice to be alone, even if just for a little bit. I found out that the TJMaxx in Augusta sells Juicy Couture fragrance for SUPER cheap, and I'm really excited about that. I think they even have the new one that I liked in Ulta. I'll have to go back to be sure.

My birthday is next week and my mom and her boyfriend are coming to visit on Saturday, so there are a bunch of exciting things happening at once! The end of the summer is going to be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment