Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July Favorites

Hi guys!

I can't believe it's already time to do favorites again. This summer has been so busy that it is flying by! Thankfully, I've gotten to try some new products this month that I'm loving.


Sachajuan Ocean Mist


I already mentioned last month that I'm loving beach sprays. I got this one in my PopSugar Summer Box, and it smells SO good. Other than that, I think it does really nice things to my hair - soft, tousley, perfect-for-summer hair!

Elf Brush Cleaner



I bought this accidentally thinking it was the Makeup Mist and Set, but I actually really enjoy it. I'm terrible about cleaning my brushes, and this gives me a fast, easy way to keep them (relatively) bacteria free. Plus it smells good and so do my brushes after I use it!

Beauty Blender



I got my first Beauty Blender, and I'm totally in love with it. The only thing is that within three weeks it started to mold! I think it's just the way I was storing it to dry, but I've got to be extra careful with my next one.

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara



I felt like I needed to switch up my mascara, and I'm definitely glad I choose this one. The formula is perfect for me - not too wet, not too dry - and I'm finding that I really like the synthetic wands.


Citrus Sambra Limited Edition SoftSoap



After being very disappointed by the Summer Edition SoftSoaps last year, I'm really glad I like this one. I love anything citrus, and this reminds me a lot of the The Body Shop Satsuma shower gel I was using, just more moisturizing and lather-y, which I like.


So that's it! Everything I've been loving this month. I have to confess, I may not be able to blog very much soon. I have to tighten my budget quite a lot to save up for some important things, and that won't leave very much for new beauty products. It may just mean more reviews and a closer look at my products instead of new things, but we'll have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment