Monday, July 21, 2014

July Julep Box

Hi guys!

Today I have my newest Julep Box to show you. This one I got for free because I had racked up enough Jules. I decided to switch up my normal Boho Glam box and go with the Bombshell box instead.

In my box I received:

Bare Body Milk



Lissa



Beverly



I’m most excited about Lissa. I’ve been lusting after Sally Hansen’s Triple Shine Dive In color, but I’ve been holding myself back from buying it because of this color. I hope it lives up to the hype and beauty of the Sally Hansen one.

I really like Beverly as well, though. I think it’s just the most beautiful shade and unlike anything I have in my collection so far.

I’ve already used the Body Milk, and I’m really impressed with it. It’s perfect for summer – really moisturizing, but light and it smells so fresh. I used it right after shaving with a new product, and I’m definitely into this combination.


This will probably be my last Julep box for a while. I have some things I’m saving up for in the future, and everyone knows I have more than enough nail polish. I have enough new, unused polish stock piled that I’ll still be wearing new polish for a while. I’m looking forward to visiting some favorites after that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment