Monday, July 14, 2014

PopSugar Special Edition Summer Box

Hi guys!

Today (very late) I have my 2014 PopSugar Special Edition Summer Box to share with you. Someone very special to me gifted this box to me for my birthday (which is in August) and I'm kind of in love with it.

This is what it contained:

Sisters of Los Angeles City Rocks Glasses


London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York. Colorful and the perfect size. I can't wait to move into my own place so I can use these!

Blue Tropics Pouch


A great size for traveling or a beach trip. The reverse size says "Live Love Aloha" which I love. 

Sachajuan Ocean Mist


My newfound obsession with beach sprays is really happy about this. It'll be the next one to go into my rotation, and I can't wait!

Soixante Neuf Jewels by Joie Jager Horn Necklace


I love turquoise, so the color of this really drew me in. I'm not usually a fan of gold jewelry, but this is so pretty and unique that I don't much care. It's long which I'm not used to wearing, but I think it's a great statement piece.


Tarte Cheek Stain and Lipsurgence Power Pigment in Tipsy


The cheek stain is the product I've been using the most. I love the color and the staying power. It's really buildable and easy to apply. The only downfall is that it takes a little while to stop being tacky, but it's something I can deal with because I love the color so much. 

The Ingredient Finder Eliunt Extra Virgin Olive Oil

I probably won't use this for a while, but fancy olive oil is always a good thing. Maybe I'll christen my first meal in my first apartment with it!

So that's everything. I loved this box, and I'm so appreciative of the wonderful person who got it for me. Happy (early) birthday to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment