Monday, July 7, 2014

June 2014 Ipsy Bag

Hi guys!

I'm almost caught up on my subscriptions now. Today (just a little late) I have my June Ipsy Bag for you. This month's bag theme was Pretty in Paradise and Rebecca Minkoff designed the bag! Look at how pretty it is!



In my bag, I got:

Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara



This mascara had a bit of a controversy surrounding it because many people complained about it's smell (mine smells bad, but it's not unusable and it does go away). It has a decent effect on lashes, but it smudged on me pretty badly, so I haven't used it that much.

Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray



As I mentioned in my favorites post, I'm loving beach sprays right now. I'm not a huge fan of the pump on this one, but I certainly can't complain about it.

Nyx Butter Gloss in Eclair



I haven't used this yet, but I've been thinking about trying the Nyx Butter Glosses for a while now. I don't use lip products very often, but when I have occasion to wear this, I'm very much looking forward to it.

Jesse's Girl Waterproof Eyeliner



 I don't use liquid eyeliner (especially not in black) so this product is a bust. On to the swap board it goes!

Ole Henriksen Truth to Go Wipes



These smell exactly like the Truth to Go serum that came in a previous bag (that I traded for) which is a light citrus-y cream scent. It's not my favorite, but I don't hate it. I do like how wet these are, and they do an excellent job of removing makeup.

So that's everything! Did you guys get the June bag? Are you totally excited or wishing for something else?





No comments:

Post a Comment