Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wantable Accessories July Box

Hi guys!

Another fantastic early birthday present from someone who apparently thinks I deserve to be completely showered with gifts.

This is the July Accessories Wantable Box. It came ridiculously fast, and I’m so happy with it.

My preferences are (in case you’re curious):
Love – Rock ‘n Roll, Boho, Mix ‘n Match, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Silver Tone, Multi Tone
Like – Classic, Glam, Watches, Sunglasses, Scarves
Dislike – Bracelets, Hair Accessories, Gold Tone

The whole idea is you’re most likely to receive products you love, and you’ll never receive products you dislike. So, really, you should at least like, if not love, everything in your box. Here’s what was in mine!

Francesca Necklace



There wasn’t an “I Love Trees” option, but somehow Wantable knew anyway! I totally love this necklace.

Anna Earrings



I don’t wear big dangly earrings all that often, but I sure do love them. And these are turquoise (my favorite color) to boot!

Kate Necklace



I love how delicate this necklace is. It’s definitely on my list to wear to an opening night party. Or maybe I already have!

Angela Watch



This is super cool and once I master how to put it on, it will be even cooler! I love the studded look and the wrap look. Put them both together and count me in!


I get two more Wantable Box birthday gifts (how did I get so lucky!?) so I think my next one will be a makeup box and then, depending on how that goes, I’ll choose between the two for my last one. Presents are exciting, y’all!


No comments:

Post a Comment