Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July Ipsy Bag

Hi guys!

My July Ipsy Bag is here! Let’s see what I got!

Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Unique Pink



Balm? Yes. Tinted? Not really. If the color doesn’t show up on my paler-than-pale hands, there’s no way it’s doing anything to my lips. A major disappointment and not something I’ll use, especially because it smells minty.

Pur-Lisse Essential Daily Moisturizer



I’m so unadventurous with moisturizers. I’ve been using the Daily Grace Bar from Lush since I got it back in March, and I don’t want to go anywhere else. I’ll either throw this in my swap bin or save it for some day when I’m in need of a moisturizer and have no other choice.

Clear Clinic Vanished Clear Spot Treatment



I’m actually really intrigued by this product. It has a doe-foot applicator, which is not something I’ve seen before in a spot treatment. My current dermatology treatment has been working pretty well, but every so often it would be nice to have a little help. It’s a small sample, but I actually think, with the way my skin has been behaving lately, it’ll last me a long time.

Models Own Nail Polish in Red Sea



Of course I’m really excited about this. Sparkly and red. My only regret is that I didn’t have it in time for the Fourth of July.

Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in Barely Nude



Even though I love my Julep Cream Eyeshadow as a base, I’m interested in this. I wish I had gotten literally any other of the 10 colors that exist, but that’s okay.  It’s a pretty nude color with just the tiniest bit of shimmer, and it’ll most likely work excellently on the days that I want coverage but not a lot of makeup.


So that’s my July Ipsy Bag! I’m kind of half and half on it. It’s definitely an improvement over my past couple of bags. I hope the trend continues on this path!


No comments:

Post a Comment