Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I hate these blurred lines..

Being an adult is hard sometimes.

Last week, in addition to dealing with my career change, I also had all my financial accounts explode. First, there was a mistake with my credit card which ended up with me having $15,000 on it. It doesn't sound like a problem, but I couldn't use any of it, and my credit card was confused.

Then, someone hacked into my PayPal account and sent $90 to a random email. In addition to this being bad because of the $90, it over drafted my checking account, and they charged me $32 in over draft fees. PLUS I disputed the charge, and according to PayPal, the case was closed and the money was back in my account. It's not.

And to top it all off, my health insurance is refusing to pay for blood work I had done in April and saying that the bill is $900+. They're currently "processing the appeal."

Too many things all at the same time!

My day off yesterday was nice and relaxing, though.

I Skyped with a friend who I haven't seen in a few years. It was really nice to talk with her again. She has such a positive outlook on life, despite having received the short end of the stick multiple times. Then I got a massage which was glorious and much needed. Then Amadi, Simon, and I went and saw The Conjuring which is SOGOOD. I honestly don't remember the last time I saw a scary movie that I was impressed by. It was awesome, though, and I'd highly recommend seeing it if you're into horror movies.

Oh! Something else exciting that happened: On Sunday I met with our Marketing Director (who's leaving soon) to go over some stuff that I'd be doing. It was really awesome to get a little tour of our marketing stuff and to learn what I'd get to do. I'm really excited about getting back into the marketing stuff.

My July Favorites will be up on Friday! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment