Monday, November 18, 2013

Bigfoot, and Nessie, and the Mothman, oh my!

Happy Monday everyone!

I've had so many things to talk about lately, that this kind of got lost, but I definitely want to share it!

A while back, I noticed Groupon had a two-for-one deal on tickets to the International Cryptozoology Museum in Portland. I a) thought that was awesome and b) didn't even know that existed, much less so close to me! I bought it, figuring I'd deal with the whole "who was going to go with me" issue later.

Well, not this past weekend, but the weekend before that I got to go!

Honestly, I was a little disappointed.

The museum was not big, two rooms about the size of your average hotel room, and the things in it just weren't that interesting. I've watched documentaries on Netflix that had more information than this museum had. It was kind of disappointing because it had the potential to be so cool! Oh well. The pictures I got were the coolest part. I just wish the information had been more interesting.



On a different note, I've realized that I've kind of quit talking about work lately. It's still going well, but I feel like I'm always reporting the same thing: website, next show, random etc. projects. Though this happened a few weeks back while I was going through the production history stuff:


 See the third name from the bottom? Yes, that's THE Patrick Dempsey. This one:


He was here! At my little theater. Sometimes my job is just too cool. Theater brings people together, y'all. Have a good weekend. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment