Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Get to Know Me Tag



Happy Sunday!

I've been super busy lately, so today is just a quick tag blog. It's the Get to Know Me Tag, and it just provides a little insight into who I am! I found this over at Pink Porcelain.


How old are you?
I turned 23 in August

What is your middle name?
My middle name is Anne

What nationality are you?
American

What do you do for a living? 
Currently I'm the Marketing Intern at the Theater at Monmouth in Maine

If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
I've already been to Italy (Venice, Florence, and Rome) which I've been in love with since 6th grade. I think next on my list is probably Ireland.

What is your favourite place to shop for clothing?
My stuff kind of varies. And it also depends on what kind of clothing I'm shopping for. Banana Republic and Loft are excellent for work appropriate clothes, and I love Lucky jeans.

What shoe size are you?
I usually run 7.5-8

How tall are you?
I'm 5'7"

What is your favourite colour?
 Orange. Blue/Green/Black for wearing 

Have you got any siblings?
Yes, I have an older sister

Do you have any pets?
My dad has three cats at home.

Do you have any children?
Not right now. Not for a while.

Favourite make up brand?
This is tough because I use so many different ones. Covergirl or Maybelline.

What do you do in your free time?
I spend a lot of time on the internet. Playing Facebook games, watching Youtube videos, reading and writing blogs. I also like to read and watch TV.

Do you leave the house without make up?
Occasionally. Usually it's just my "lazy routine" though - BB cream, eyebrows, mascara, and blush.

Favourite season?
Fall, hands down. I love the leaves changing and the cool weather. Though I'll always have a special place in my heart for when it's snowing.

Do you still live with your parents?
Technically, I guess. They are the only permanent places of residence I have currently.

What's your favourite movie?
I love The Breakfast Club, A Beautiful Mind, and Titanic. Lots of others, but those are the main ones.

Favourite food?
Pretty much any filled pasta dish. Or meatball subs.

Tent or Hotel?
Both have their places. I'd probably pick a swanky hotel over camping, though.

Favourite Youtube channel?
I can't pick just one! My favorites are: emilynoel83, eleventhgorgeous, missglamorazzi, leighannsays, rachhloves, vlogbrothers, kingsley, tyleroakley. So many good channels.

Hope you guys learned something! If you do this tag, be sure to let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment