Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Summer's in our basement now

Can anyone else not believe it's November already? I realized while writing a letter to a friend today that I'm only here for another month and a half before I'm furloughed for two months. That's so crazy! And while I'm excited about getting to spend some time in Baltimore with my mom and sister and Florida with my dad and best friend, I'm a little sad that I won't be here for two months. For whatever reason, I love this crazy little town.

The Twelfth Night tour is officially over and the cast has all left. On Halloween one of the board members invited us all over to her house for dinner, and that was a lot of fun. She totally loves Halloween, and she had some of the cutest decorations!



It's been quiet for me lately. Last weekend I saw Gravity with my guy, and spent most of Saturday and Sunday catching up on life stuff. It was nice to relax some (and get an extra hour of sleep!) after my crazy weekend the previous week. I gotta keep reading, reading, reading to make my 50 book challenge goal! I'll be so mad if I get to book 49 and don't make it, so I'm reading like a mad man!

Very few things better than this

Before I know it, Mike will be here and we'll be working on our next show! Hopefully we can get the new website up before we're off for two months!

I hope everyone is having a good week! Anyone else doing the 50 Book Challenge? Are you done yet?


2 comments:

  1. My goal this year was a very small 15 books. I'm almost there, but I've been frantically reading too. I used to be such an avid reader, but since I became a mom, that has kind of changed! Good luck you to on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never make it with a 50 Book Challenge. I used to read all the time, but now we stay so busy.

    ReplyDelete