Friday, November 22, 2013

November 2013 Ipsy Bag

Hey guys!

Today I'm very excited to show you my ipsy for November because I'm really excited about everything in it!



So let's take a look at what I got! We got six products this month instead of the usual 5. 

Be A Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless


I was a little worried about this when I first pulled it out of the box, but then I swatched it, and I was afraid no more! A beautiful berry color, perfect for fall, and not too scary for those of you (like me) who are afraid of a bold lip.

Starlooks Eyeliner in Topaz

I wasn't super excited about the last Starlooks eyeliner I received, but after seeing the color of this one, I'm loving it a lot. Such a beautiful silver and really soft and creamy for a pencil eyeliner.

Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched



I think the packaging on this is so cute. I don't use bronzer, but this one looks light enough that it might just work with my paper white skin.

BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Eyeshadow in Eclipse

 

When I first opened this, I thought it was going to be really dark, but I was surprised by how purple it shows up. It's a beautiful color, and not so pigmented that I'll have any trouble working with it. The two swatches are without primer (left) and with primer (right).

Em Michelle Phan Waterliner in Teal Tease

 

The bonus product was an em Michelle Phan (creator of Ipsy) product. I got this waterliner, and although I don't think I'll be using it as a waterliner because my eyes are too small for waterlining, I'll definitely use it! It's not exactly teal, more dark blue than anything, but it's a beautiful color and doesn't budge once you've put it on.

Nailtini in Champagne


This is probably the product I'm most excited about this month because a) I love me some nail polish and b) it's such a pretty color! I'm starting to fall in love with rose gold, and I think this is just the most beautiful color. 

So that's it! I'm really looking forward to trying all these products this month and getting back to you with my reviews! Do you guys get ipsy? Do you love this month's bag as much as I do?

PS Don't forget to check out my guest post over on Catching Cody K!

1 comment:

  1. I got a lot of the same products and was worried at first and then tried them and LOVED them :) I'm really pale too, but I think the bronzer will be fine. I'm gonna try it out for some highlighting and contouring.

    ReplyDelete