Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Favorites

I canNOT believe it's already almost December. It's blowing my mind, you guys. I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. Now it's time for some things I've been loving this month. It's been a good month for new products!


1. Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara


I decided to try this mascara out after liking it's look in a Youtube video, and I was not disappointed. I'm in love with how lengthening and soft it makes my lashes look. Side note: I thought for a long time that I was unhappy with every mascara I tried on my left eye. This month I figured out it's my eyelashes, not the mascara. My left eye is seriously whack in terms of what my eyelashes do. 


2. Olay Fresh Effects Cleansing Wipes


I picked these up after running out of my favorite Forever 21 ones. I've been presently surprised. These are wet enough for me, and they're soft, but they're also slightly textured which means they have excellent scrubbing power for getting rid of waterproof stuff. I'm actually enjoying trying out a bunch of different brands of these.


3. Clean & Clear Spot Treatment


I've found I tend to become immune to acne spot treatments pretty easily, so I end up with new ones every time I run out. This one is doing well. The only complaint I have is that doesn't play nicely with my moisturizer. No matter which order I put them on it, the spot treatment beads up and rubs off. Annoying, but not impossible to deal with.


4. Peace, Love, and Juicy Couture perfume


After lusting over this perfume for more than a year, I finally caved and bought myself a bottle at TJMaxx. I'm so in love with this perfume. It's different, and I like that. It's rich and kind of bohemian, and I love it for the cooler weather. Still feminine, but musky and unique. 


5. Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone Palette


I've kind of rediscovered this palette recently, and I really just think it's perfect. I don't use the right side at all, but I've been using the left side pretty much non stop for the past few weeks. The colors are pigmented, but easily blended and just a beautiful, natural look. Definitely one of the best that I own.

What products are you guys loving? Have anything special on your wish list for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment