Monday, April 28, 2014

April PopSugar Must Have Box

Hi guys!

Today would usually be an April Favorites post, but this month has been kind of scarce in terms of new products (don't worry - THAT'S gonna change!) so I'm devoting it to my April PopSugar Must Have Box instead!

The Must Have box is generally WAY out of my price range, even though I lust over it each month. This month, though, thanks to some lovely lady in one of my Facebook swap groups, I got it for $19.97 instead of the usual $39.

And man, did I hit the jackpot.



BlueAvocado (Eco) Shopper

A chic, reusable tote designed by Lauren Conrad. It's big enough to fit everything you need, but it zips into a convenient little size.

Graphic Image Pocket Notes

A mini notebook perfect for taking notes, making lists, and generally remembering things.

Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap

Hand soap! This stuff smells amazing.

Fresh Pastry Stand Totally Awesome Tea Towel Set

I love typography. These are awesome.

Naturebox PopSugar Must Have Mix

This is the only item I'm not totally excited about. I love Naturebox, just not the ingredients in this mix.


And, of course, the piece de resistance:

Too Faced Natural Eyes palette

This palette alone almost covers the cost of the entire box (without my discount). I've never tried any Too Faced before, but I'm quickly falling in love with this palette. A) I love neutrals B) The colors are ridiculously pigmented BUT C) They still blend super easily.

I'm sensing a new go-to palette for me!

I'm SO glad I got the chance to try this box. If I had the money, I'd definitely go for it every month. Unfortunately, it might just be a splurge when I find myself with a little extra money. Oh well.

Do you guys get the Must Have Box? Are you as in love as I am?




No comments:

Post a Comment