Friday, April 18, 2014

Nail of the Week 4/7 & 4/14

Hi guys!

I am LOVING jumping into more spring-y colors. Unfortunately, the weather here hasn't quite decided that it's time yet. We had snow on Wednesday!


Last week I finally got around to wearing the Nicka K Classic Taupe I got in my December ipsy bag. I paired it with Julep's Love as an accent nail, and I really liked the combination. Neutral, but with a little bit of sparkle!


This week I, in celebration of Easter (since I knew that I wouldn't be able to paint my nails on Sunday this week) I went for Nicole by OPI's Roughles Collection in On What Grounds? I am so not a fan of textured nail polish, but I'm totally digging this color. The only thing about this polish is that I figured that because it was textured, it would act like the others I've worn and last really well. Unfortunately, I was wrong, and my right hand chipped almost immediately. Definitely not worth the texture in my opinion.

These next two weeks are very exciting in terms of polish colors. Pulling out my radiant orchid color and all my spring colors! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment