Monday, April 14, 2014

Two Radiant Orchid Products

Hi guys!

Today I just wanted to share with you a quick look at two of my favorite Radiant Orchid products.

Both of these came from emilynoel83 on Youtube's suggestions, and I'm loving them both! I'm kind of falling in love with both orchid flowers and the color.

The first is the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Burst into Bloom


I'm not usually a colorful eyeshadow person because the colors that look good on me (blue and green) are not necessarily the ones you want to use on your eyes. I love this color, though. The shadow is ridiculously creamy and fairly pigmented. It's the perfect amount of beautiful color without it being over the top and hard to work with. 



As a base, I generally use my Tini Beauty cream eyeshadow in Violette which I got in my February ipsy. I've been looking for a shadow to use with it, and I'm happy to say that I finally found a great one!

The other product is Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish in Punch Drunk


I haven't actually worn this yet, but I will be in the next few weeks. It is such an awesome, bright, in-your-face color. I'm totally digging getting out of winter colors and into spring and summer ones!

That's all I have today! If I find any more awesome Radiant Orchid products, I'll be sure to let you guys know! I'm feeling and Ulta/Sally Beauty trip in my future!


No comments:

Post a Comment