Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Color Swap Partner & Aerie Underwear Haul

Hey guys!

I got the email about my Color Swap partner on Monday, and I'm so excited!

Her name is Devon, and you can find her here:


New York Cut


Her favorite color is coral, and it makes my inner color nerd really happy that our favorite colors compliment each other. Her blog is lovely, and I'm really excited to get to know her and pick out pretty girly coral things for her! New blog friends are the best.

In other news, New Hampshire was really fun, but it definitely strained the money situation a little more than I thought it would. I've been trying to save money, but of course things happened, and I feel like I've been spending even MORE money than usual.

But they're (almost) all things that I need or they're presents for other people, and I'm not totally broke. I just need to rein it in a little. One of the things that I have needed for a while is more underwear, so I may have taken advantage of Aerie's 7 for $26.50 sale...

Practical and pretty is my favorite!







This isn't all of them, but I forgot to take screenshots while I was buying them, so I think the others I got are now sold out. Brightly colored underwear make me the happiest little girl.

I hope everyone is having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment