Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Life Update

It has been a crazy month, you guys.

I've pretty much been going non-stop since I got back to TAM.

Between ads (selling, buying, and building), graphic design work, website work, press releases, program rebuilding, and everything else, I've been working my butt off.

Every once in a while, though, I feel like I actually know what I'm doing. It's a cool feeling. I had my first real meeting. I have people call to talk to me, and I'm being given the freedom to make decisions. It's a really great feeling.

Dawn is really excellent at giving me enough responsibility without overwhelming me with it.

We had a Board Retreat on Saturday, and though it was long, I felt really good about being there. Coming from zero marketing background, I know I have a long way to go, but I'm in the perfect place where everyone is patient with me while I do.

I'm really looking forward to this season. I have a ton to do between now and then, but I'm excited to spend another summer at this lovely hidden gem of a theater in the middle of nowhere Maine.

This weekend I'm going to Plymouth to see Avenue Q and meet up with Alex, so I'm really excited about that.

It's been a busy, but productive, fabulous month. I hope everyone else feels the same way!


No comments:

Post a Comment