Wednesday, April 16, 2014

There's a fine, fine line..

Hi guys!

It has been a crazy week so far!

This weekend, I went down to Plymouth to visit my alma mater and see Avenue Q. It was a crazy whirlwind of a weekend. I drove down Saturday morning, met up with Alex, her friends, Tyler, and Bob for lunch at Burrito Me, saw the show, grabbed ice cream with the gang and Kizer, wandered around campus, had dinner at Foster's, and finally crashed for the night.

On Sunday, I had breakfast at my favorite diner, grabbed vanilla chai from Cafe Monte Alto, popped into Burrito Me to catch up with Sarah for 5 minutes, and then got on the road. Stopped briefly in Conway to ride the Conway Scenic Railroad, and then set off back to Maine.

It was fun, but it was a lot of driving. Needless to say, I was already tired when I started this week. Then on Tuesday I had to get up two hours earlier than normal to volunteer at the Kennebec Valley Chamber of Commerce Member Appreciation Day.

Today was the start of everyone abandoning me. My homestay parents left for Hawaii for two weeks today; Dawn won't be in Friday because her family is leaving to go to Disney, and Ryan won't be in the office most of next week because of spring tour rehearsals.

It's kind of nice, though, because it means that everything is starting to gear up. I only hope I'm ready for this summer!

In beauty news: I have a lot of exciting things coming up! I'm looking forward to sharing them with you guys!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment