Monday, January 6, 2014

Favorite Products of 2013

Well, my little blog is 6 months old as of December, so while I don't have a whole ton of products that I loved for 2013, I do have some good ones. These are some products that I loved so much during 2013 that I repurchased them (some multiple times!)

Olay Fresh Effects Cleansing Wipes


I was totally in love with my Love & Beauty ones from Forever 21, so the fact that these have become my new go-to is pretty impressive. They're wet enough, take off makeup wonderfully, and are just a little bit textured. They're not too hard on my sensitive skin but still get the job done!

Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm

I picked this up on a whim at Ulta, and I love it so much. It keeps my feet (and hands) soft and moisturized without being greasy or thick. Plus, it has great natural ingredients in it!

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

Even though this doesn't work as well as it did when I first started using it, I'd highly recommend it. It's gentle and has natural ingredients but still does it's job. I like how clean my skin feels after using it.


Victoria's Secret Body Splash in Fresh & Clean


My favorite summer scent! I like that it's girly, but not overwhelmingly so. A little floral, a little fresh and totally me!

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation and Powder

While these two aren't my holy grail products, I am currently on my third bottle, and they've done really well for me. I might step up to a more full-coverage foundation when I run out of these, but until then, I like they way they feel, the way they blend into my skin, and the color match.

Don't forget to come back on Wednesday - I'm talking 2014 resolutions!



No comments:

Post a Comment