Friday, January 3, 2014

Nail of the Week 12/22 & 12/29

Hi guys!

I'm really loving occasion nails lately, and Christmas and New Years are the perfect occasion for sparkly and beautiful polishes!



For Christmas I wore this festive combination. The red is Zoya Liz (whee!), the green is Butter London British Racing Green, and the gold is Julep Zelda. Both the BL and the Julep applied beautifully and covered in two coats. Because it's a red, the Zoya was finicky. It ended up patchy on certain nails, even after two coats.


For New Years, I took a little detour from my polish path and got a gel manicure with my sister and her best friend Jess. This is an OPI gel color that I don't know the name of, but I am obsessed with it. It's a blue/green/purple galaxy-esque holographic polish, and it's SO beautiful. There's apparently a really similar non-gel polish from Sally Hansen. It's part of the Gem Crush line and it's called Glitz Gal. It's textured, which I'm not a fan of, but just as beautiful!

Did you guys do any festive manis for the holidays?


No comments:

Post a Comment