Friday, January 24, 2014

Nail of the Week 1/13 & 1/20

As promised, my NOTW has returned!

I left the gels I got for New Years on for a ridiculous amount of time, so last week I only had one manicure to show instead of the usual two. Now I'm back on track, so let's see what I've been wearing!


Last week I was wearing Julep's Char with Julep's Missy as an accent nail. This was my original idea for New Year's nails, and I really liked this combination. It wasn't very long wearing, though.


This week I'm wearing Julep's Ciara which is almost impossible to photograph. It's a kind of reddish-fuschia-y base with teal microglitter. What shows up in the bottle is the teal, and what shows up on my nails is (mostly) the base. Still, it's lasted really well. I painted on Monday and took this picture last night. My right hand has a fair sized chip on my middle finger, but that's it. Sometimes Julep just gets it right!

What have you guys been wearing lately? Next week I'm going nude!


No comments:

Post a Comment