Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Way down upon the Suwanee river..

It's been a minute since I updated purely about my life!

I had a very quiet holiday season, but it was good none the less. After New Years my sister and I drove from Baltimore to Tallahassee in a drive that should've taken us 13 hours, but really took us 15. We listened to show tunes and the Bastille album (more than once) and it really wasn't that bad of a drive. I'm not looking forward to making it by myself, though.

I've been in Florida for about a week and a half now. Caitlin and I spent time visiting the few friends we have left here and our family (and the kitties!)

Lauren and I at the bar

Kitty brothers tolerating each other


She left on Sunday, but I'm sticking around for a little bit. My laptop fell yesterday, so the glass is cracked in multiple places. My dad had the same thing happen to his phone and replaced it himself, so I'm hoping he can do the same here. My laptop is still perfectly functional, and the LCD itself is fine. We also have a flea infestation which means I'm currently covered in flea bites. Home sweet home, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment