Monday, January 13, 2014

New bags from Express & Rebecca Minkoff!

Hi guys!

Just a quick post today to show off two new bags I received. The first is from Express, and I bought it with a gift card my sister gave me for my birthday that I just hadn't gotten around to using yet.



I was looking for something simple and stylish to have for work or traveling. It's big, but not huge, and it comes with a shoulder strap. I feel like I should get into using more than one bag for different things, and this is a great start.

The other one is a bag I've been lusting after since I saw it on Youtube. It's the Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac, and my best friend is the best.


Lauren bought this bag for me kind of out of the blue, and I am forever in her debt. It's perfect and beautiful, and I'm so excited about it! I will definitely be saving this one for special occasions. It comes in a bunch of colors, but I love the classic tawny color (as evidenced by both these bags).

Are you guys like me? Do you believe you can never have enough bags?


No comments:

Post a Comment