Friday, January 31, 2014

Julep February 2014 Boho Glam Box

Hi guys!

I dropped the ball on Wednesday, so I'm making up for it today to show you my February Maven Box from Julep!

This month's box featured three polishes and Julep's new Eye Sheen Liquid Eyeshadow.


I get the Boho Glam box which this month included Rooney (walnut bark creme), Love (gold, pearl, and fuchsia microglitter), and Cameron (silver lilac stardust).



I chose to get the eyeshadow in pale nude because I thought it would make a great base for powder eyeshadow.


I'm actually less excited about this box now than I was when I picked it, and I'll probably end up trading Rooney and Cameron away eventually. But I think it was worth it for the eyeshadow which is ridiculously pigmented, the perfect amount of shimmer, and really soft. 

Did you guys take your box this month? Which box did you get? Are you loving the colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment