Monday, January 20, 2014

Five Products I've Emptied

It's that time again! The time where I show you things that I've used up recently. Most of these are familiar products, but some of them are fairly new!


1. Love & Beauty Lavender Cleansing Wipes


Another package of these have come and gone. I love these cleansing wipes so much, and they're ridiculously cheap, but there is no Forever 21 near me in Monmouth, so I'll either have to stock up or switch to the Olay Fresh Effects ones I've been using currently.

2. La Fresh Cleansing Wipes


You can see a short review about these here. The summary is: I liked them, but they're a little too expensive for me to repurchase.

3. Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm


This guy first showed up on my October Favorites, and I loved him so much, I had to repurchase. It's a little expensive, but I found it on sale at Kohl's in December, and it's definitely worth it. Nothing makes my feet softer. And now that I have the accompanying socks, it's even better!

4. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse


This used to be my go-to styling mousse. Unfortunately, alcohol is one of the first ingredients in it, and that's not good for hair at all. Still, if I run out of my L'Oreal Everstyle one (which is either not restocked often or ridiculously popular) I'll pick this one up. I try not to use it too regularly though, especially now that it's winter and my hair is dry already.

5. Ole Henriksen Truth Creme Advanced Hydration


This sample size originally came in the October Ipsy Bag, but I didn't get it. I traded for it, and I just finished it up recently. It's very light, and I liked it just fine. The smell took a little bit of getting used too. I also think it was a little more greasy than I usually like. I didn't really realize just how light it was until I went back to my other moisturizer. It was fun to use, but nothing I'm raving about.


PS I know I failed at my NOTW last Friday - it will return this Friday, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment