Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Long drives and late Christmases

Sorry this is a little late.

I've been a bum lately, you guys. Straight up.

I'm now back in Baltimore. I drove from Tallahassee to North Carolina yesterday. I wanted to make it to Virginia before I stopped for the night, but winter storm Janus had other ideas.

Now I'm back home and it's time to get down to business (to defeat the Huns) and start working on my resolutions. More reading. More exercise. More learning.

In other news, Alex and I FINALLY got to do Christmas tonight.

She gave me:

This beautiful scarf

Arrested Development pins!

This leaf-y bracelet!

I sent her John Green books and a mermaid necklace. We didn't get to talk very long, but we have a lunch "date" tomorrow.

I need to get my act together. Anyone got any tips for that?


No comments:

Post a Comment