Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Target Beauty Box June 2013

My mom sent my Target Beauty Box along with my Ipsy, so I got twice the goodies!



The beauty box contained:

A Venus & Olay Razor
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips
A sample of Loreal's BB Cream in light
A sample of Effaclear Duo Daily Acne Treatment Lotion
A mini size of Fekkai hair glossing cream

For only $5, that's not bad at all!

I've already traded away the razor and the nail strips. I'm very particular about my razor (actually, my skin is) and men's razors work way better for me. Plus, I got a Venus & Olay razor in one of my VoxBoxes recently, and I wasn't a big fan. I like the idea of nail strips, but the application never lives up to my expectations. It's a sad state of affairs.

I'm looking forward to trying the BB cream and the glossing cream a lot. I'm almost out of my Maybelline BB Cream, and I'm always interested in trying the different brands. The glossing cream will be especially good now, as my hair continually fights the battle of the Toad well water.

As for the acne lotion, a single sample isn't going to be enough to see any kind of difference or make any kind of judgement, so I'm a little disappointed by that. I'll use it, but I guarantee I won't want to purchase it based on one day.

I also got a $3 off any beauty purchase of $15 or more which will definitely come in handy if I can get back to Target before it expires.

So that's everything! Did you get the Target Beauty Box? Are you excited by what's in it? Would you get it again? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment