Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 2013 Ipsy Bag


I thought that even though I changed my address, my Ipsy bag was sent to the wrong address, but I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I checked my mail! I'm super excited about my bag this month, so let's see what I got!


1. Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Rose Romance
Rose Romance, Coral Crush, and Flirty Fuchsia
2. BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow sample

3. Benefit's Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain sample


4. Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray

5. Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer


I would've loved to get the Coral Crush Pop Beauty Crayon instead of the Rose Romance, but I'm super excited about it nonetheless. I have a Revlon and a Sally Hansen crayon, so I'm excited to see what this version has to offer. The colors of the eyeshadow are really pigmented and have great application (I used them for the first time today). I've heard great things about BH Cosmetics. Everyone's been raving about Benetint online, so I'm looking forward to trying that. The beach spray I'm iffy on. My previous experiences with beach spray haven't been the best, but I'm willing to give it a try. I originally thought the Coola was a moisturizer, not a facial sunscreen, so it might take me a while to get around to using it. My foundation has an SPF of 20, so I generally don't put on anything else unless I'm going to be out in the sun a lot.

Overall, though, I'm really excited about trying this bag out. Eyeshadow and lip products? All I needed was a nail polish, and I would be the happiest little camper. As you'll see coming up, though, more nail polish was the last thing I needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment