Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer

What a week, y'all.

I have felt more worn down this week than I have all summer. It's probably a combination of personal things going on with me and yet another tech. Because of that, I had a very quiet Friday night. I spent it in my room, getting some much needed alone time, and I went to bed early(ier than I have been...) and slept for a solid 9 hours.

Most people went to the beach today, but I wasn't feeling an hour drive there, and given how late they got back, I'm glad I didn't go. Instead, Amadi, Beth, and I went to the library (when was the last time I checked out a book from the library?) and then ventured into Augusta to go to Kohl's, Ulta, and Walmart. I was actually very good and only picked up two more nail polishes I don't need.

After we got back, we went to the lake which was a GLORIOUS idea. It was so cool and sunny and lovely.



Then we came back and made dinner (pizza rolls and mac 'n cheese) and watched Tarzan and The Princess Bride while painting our nails. It's become a Monday night thing, and I'm seriously digging it.

This is my second to last tech, so I'm pushing through. Then it's just shows, shows, and more shows. August shall be an adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment