Friday, July 12, 2013

Tech and freeze pops and t-shirts, oh my!

Shrew tech is over, and we open tonight!

For the most part, the process went pretty smoothly. Our preview last night went really well. There were 119 high school aged kids in the audience, so it was very energetic. They seemed to really appreciate the show, though.

I'm getting through books like it's my job. I like that I have so much time to read in the booth. It's definitely helping me with the 50 Book Challenge. I even had my library card set up for ebook borrowing today, so I can do that now too!

Other than that, there's not much to report. It's been a busy couple of days for everyone and stressful for some people. Me, I'm just tired. But I got to sleep in today, so that was nice. Tomorrow we have two changeovers and a load out plus two shows, so that's going to be rough.

We had a company meeting today, and Dawn brought freeze pops and our company t-shirts!


I think they're pretty cute, and Beka, Beth, and I are planning on having a t-shirt cutting party to make them even cuter.

That's pretty much all I have to report! Until the show tonight, I have nothing to do, so I'm catching up on things and trying to rest. Happy Friday to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment