Saturday, September 28, 2013

Farewell, Patience! Farewell!

While I have a little bit of time to breathe, I figured I'd update you on my life!

So after my awful date last week, I have two pretty good prospects. One is a guy I'd actually talked to before, but things didn't work out. I'm giving him a second chance, though, so we'll see how it goes! The other is a guy who lives in Portland. We're supposed to meet up in Brunswick on Monday, and I'm looking forward to it! I've talked to this one long enough to know that he isn't a complete douche!

I'm trucking along on the marketing road. On Wednesday we received the first post card that I created, and it was really cool to see something I made come to life. Even if I didn't design the image, per se, I still put a lot of time and effort into setting it up, and now it's a tangible thing!

I'm working on things for the Twelfth Night tour currently. I'm close to finished with the press release, and I'm playing with a poster for the public performances. Meanwhile, I'm also updating the website with the 2014 education tour stuff and starting to get things ready for This Wonderful Life. Combine that with working in the box office, and I'm usually exhausted when I get home. By tomorrow, I will have worked 39 hours this week! I'm not getting paid enough for this!

My fall family will leave soon, and the tour people will arrive. I'll also be moving into a home stay shortly, and I won't lie, I'm not really looking forward to it. I like feeling like Toad is my home and not that I'm intruding on someone else's.

I guess that's it! It's been a crazy couple of weeks, so I'm looking forward to it calming down some. At least for a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment