Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ulta and Drugstore Haul

I've gotten a lot of new products lately! It seems like my purchasing happens in spurts. I can go for a while without anything new, and then all of a sudden, I have a ton of stuff to try out! Some of this is from my Ulta excursion, some of it I got in a swap, and some of it I order from Elf!

1. Butter London - British Racing Green


Totally excited about this color. It's gonna be awesome for winter/the holiday season.

2. Nyx Slide On Liners in Brown Perfection and Jewel


I've been meaning to try these for a while, and I am not disappointed! The brown is more pigmented than jewel, but they're both gorgeous, last forever, and are super creamy. I definitely need to get all the colors!

3. Ulta quad in Illusion


Naked, Seashell, Mystique, Twilight (Top L, Top R, Bottom L, Bottom R)

I'm loving this natural quad from Ulta. I use Naked as a highlight, Seashell on my lid, Mystique in my crease, and Twilight in the outer V. 

4. Mica eyeshadow in Bronze

I haven't gotten to try this yet, but I'm quickly becoming obsessed with bronzes, so I'm very excited to give it a try!

5. Almay lip balm in Blooming






This is a beautiful "my lips but better" color, and it's not too sticky, which I'm pretty sensitive about.


6. Elf Matte Lip Color in Coral


Haven't had a chance to try this yet, but I love everything coral, so I'm not worried.

7. Elf brushes - Crease and Blending

         
New brushes! I'm really enjoying adding these into my make up routine. It's nice not using the same brush for everything!

8. Elf eyeshadow stick in French Lace

I got this to use as an eyeshadow base, and it's quickly becoming a must-have for getting ready!

9. Wet 'n Wild Megaprotein Mascara


Despite it's name, this mascara gives me a super natural look, so I'm really liking it. It has a little bit of a tendency to smudge, though, which I'm not a fan of. Plus, I love the packaging. This has inspired me to try more Wet 'n Wild mascara!

Tell me what new things you've been trying lately! Very soon, I will have a ton of nail polish to share with you! For now, though, I hope you have a fabulous weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment