Friday, September 20, 2013

Five Products I've Emptied

It's time for another products I've emptied post! Let's see what I've used up recently:

1. Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in Fair


I had never tried a non-translucent powder until this one, and I love it. When used with the foundation, it gives me the perfect combination of warmth and that little bit of extra coverage I need. I hit pan on this pretty quickly, but it also lasted for a really long time afterwards. I was very impressed!

2. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory


I really love this foundation. I don't like full coverage foundations, and this is the perfect mix of light coverage while still making my skin look flawless. I'm always impressed when I look at myself after I've put this on. Oh, and I've already repurchased (and use daily) both this and the powder.


3. Elf Makeup Mist & Set


I've raved about this before, and I will rave again. It's literally $3 and it works better for me than the Urban Decay All-Nighter. I never want to put on makeup without it. I'm already halfway through my second bottle.


4. Victoria's Secret Pink Body Mist in Fresh & Clean


After rediscovering my love for this body mist this summer, I finally made it through my original travel-sized bottle of it. I love it. It's not overwhelming, and it's not super girly, so it's perfect for me. I'm already more than halfway through a second travel bottle, and I have a regular bottle of it waiting for me. Clearly, I'm obsessed.


5. TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo


Another thing I've had forever and just recently got around to finishing. This wasn't a bad product, but it wasn't amazing either. Compared to the one I'm using now (the Suave version), it doesn't smell as good, BUT it does make my hair feel cleaner when it's oily. I think this is a better dry shampoo for cleaning, but the Suave is a better one for volume and texture.

So that's everything for this round! Anything you've finished recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment